Friday, August 27, 2010

Mariah Carey is 'superstitious' about pregnancy

"When the time is right, everyone will know -- even [my publicist] Cindi Berger," Mariah Carey said.
"When the time is right, everyone will know -- even [my publicist] Cindi Berger," Mariah Carey said.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • "I appreciate everyone's well wishes. But I am very superstitious," Carey says
  • Publicist: All will become clear "when the time is right for her ... to announce something"
  • Carey was spotted in Brazil wearing a maternity maxi dress
RELATED TOPICS

(PEOPLE.com) -- Mariah Carey isn't sharing whether she's pregnant or not -- but she is shedding some light on why she might keep mum on the subject.

"I appreciate everyone's well wishes. But I am very superstitious," she reportedly wrote on her Web site Wednesday. "When the time is right, everyone will know -- even [my publicist] Cindi Berger."

Berger echoed the sentiment earlier this week after Carey was spotted leaving a steakhouse in Sao Paulo, Brazil, wearing A Pea in the Pod's Spaghetti Strap Halter Maternity Maxi Dress ($140). All will become clear, Berger said, "when the time is right for her and Nick to announce something."

No comments: