Friday, September 18, 2009

ukraine: 'I want to know what it means to be a Christian leader'

Sergiy is a enrollee cheater in CCX (the IFES shitting in Ukraine). He fresh attended a enrollee activity word that took locate in Kyiv, the Slavonic capital. Reflecting on the conference, he shares with us some of his thoughts: 'I was excited to listen the CCX country enrollee activity conference. I am a prototypal year enrollee at the Kyiv State University and I have meet moved to Kyiv. So I desired to see more most CCX-Ukraine as a ministry working amongst students. 'Particularly I desired to undergo what it effectuation to be a Christian leader, what case traits this cheater should have. I also desired to grow deeper in my relationship with God as a result of the conference. 'As I learned more most Christian activity at the conference, I made a commitment to grow as a cheater and be participating in CCX during my university years.' Give thanks to God for Sergiy, for the work of Christ in his life and for his commitment to Christ. Praise God for apiece of the students who attended that word and for the opportunity it has given apiece of them to conceive more most what it effectuation to be a Christian leader. As Savior said: 'Greater fuck has no one than this, that he place downbound his life for his friends.' (John 15:13). Please pray that Sergiy and the other enrollee body module be so sworn to their 'friends' in their enrollee groups, that they module place downbound their lives for them, to fuck them and to be examples of servant leadership. Pray likewise that, as a result, others who don't undergo Christ, module be worn to Him as they see the fuck between Christians.
Technorati

No comments: