Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I hope 'Bigg Boss' will boost my popularity in India: Claudia Ciesla

New Delhi, Oct 7 (IANS) German supermodel-turned-actress Claudia Ciesla, who was linked to Salman Khan, says she is hoping to boost her career in screenland by involved in the ordinal season of actuality exhibit 'Bigg Boss'.Claudia Ciesla'I conceive this module be a beatific papers for me as it module support me in boosting my popularity among the Amerindic audience. I poverty to do beatific Amerindic films and I am earnestly intellection most screenland - but every that after 'Bigg Boss',' Claudia told IANS over phone before incoming the actuality show.Despite her not-so-good Hindi, Claudia says she has been on the lookout to impact with 'good directors, beatific patch and a beatific crew'.'I don't see a difficulty with my English at all. I undergo I don't intercommunicate Sanskrit as of now, but hopefully my 'Bigg Boss' inmates module inform me and I strength grownup up on the language in a few months,' said Claudia who featured in M.R. Shahjahan's 'Karma: Crime, Passion, Reincarnation'.The 22-year-old said she was extremely agog to start 'Bigg Boss' that went on expose Sunday.'This is my prototypal instance on Amerindic television and a actuality show. I'm hoping it module be a aggregation of fun. I'm not at every nervous because nobody knows what's feat to happen exclusive so I crapper exclusive wish that I hit a wonderful instance with every the celebrities,' she said.Claudia is today in the 'Bigg Boss' concern with 12 more people, surviving without her kinsfolk or any connection with the right world.Claudia is sharing it with Poonam Dhillon, Shamita Shetty, Kamaal R. Khan, Ismail Darbar, Sherlyn Chopra, Vindu Dara Singh, Raju Srivastav, et al.But she was most delighted to meet megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is hosting the actuality show.'Thanks to 'Bigg Boss', I could meet Mr. Bachchan. I had heard so much most him earlier. Among his films I rattling like 'Black' and yes, I was thrilled after gathering the god of Bollywood,' she said in an agog tone.Asked what she would miss from her day-to-day life on the show, she said: 'My mobile! I am so addicted to it. But null more than that really. I am alright with eating Amerindic food, I don't drink, I don't respiration - so I module hit no problems exclusive the concern as such,' she said.What most engaging in catfights?'I'm not feat to attain fisticuffs with anyone. I am here to attain friends and undergo more grouping in India - so I module essay to attain it every rattling cordial,' said Claudia. - maker - http://in.news.yahoo.com
Google

No comments: