Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Blue is my most dangerous film" - Akshay Kumar

Bollywood state hero Akshay Kumar is famous for his daring ways. His exciting stunts are unmatched in Indian cinema. However, he pushed himself to a newborn bounds for the much-hyped flick Blue. He claimed that it is his most chanceful flick so far. “This experience has pushed meet about everyone involved to their absolute limits. From the producer’s bank balance, to the director’s maximum efforts for his prototypal baby which meet happens to be the most chanceful flick I’ve ever been a part of,” wrote Akshay in his journal akshay.bigadda.com. He knew it was chanceful but meet idolized doing stunts over and over again. “What I idolized shooting about this flick another than the extremity stunts, the pressure, and expressed diving sessions with every those hungry sharks around, was the fact that I got to impact with the toughest, the most professed and most precocious aggroup I’ve ever become across.” Akshay is every approval for tone lensman Pete Zuccarini, who had earlier effort films same Pirates of the sea and Deep Blue Sea. “Pete Zuccarini, the underwater cameraman is a person I’ll never forget. He taught me not only to countenance same a seek but act, swim and see same I belonged underwater, and that’s ground I pushed myself to my bounds in this film,” He wrote. He is not bothered about the outcome of the flick at the box-office. He said that he would be bright and mitigated if it is understood half as such as it deserves. “Blue has created a newborn Bollywood dimension and no concern what the outcome haw be, I take my hat soured to everyone who prefabricated this unstable flick become true,” he concluded. Blue, featuring Akshay along with Sanjay Dutt, Zayed Khan, Lara Dutta and Katrina Kaif, is produced by Shri Ashtavinayak Cine Vision banner and directed by woman Antony D’Souza, is set for release tomorrow (October 16). It has penalization by A.R. Rahman and sound mix by Resul Pookutty, who won Oscars for Slumdog Millionaire. Tags: akshay kumar, blue, anthony dsouza Source - http://entertainment.oneindia.in/ --------------- @ Hot Current News Trends | Latest News | Breaking News Hot Current News Trends | Latest News | Breaking News


Technorati

No comments: