Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kareena Kapoor to Represent Sony Vaio's 'Size Zero' Laptops

Size Zero laptop for Size Zero Bebo - kareena kapoor Sony Vaio Size Zero Laptops We have every heard of filler set models but filler set laptops? Yep, you meliorate conceive it folks! Sony Vaio is reaching out with a newborn program of super thin "Size Zero" laptops and who meliorate to equal the sort than super thin screenland example Kareena Kapoor? The "3 Idiots" grapheme is no intruder to endorsing products. She is already the grappling of designer shampoo and Globus fashion, and today she has touched on to computers! And existence a filler set is not something that Kareena is disgraced of. She said that "I conceive in India, filler set means existence slim. Every woman wants to be rattling thin and I conceive I am quite slim. India's filler set is associated with me and I am chesty of that." So we surmisal it exclusive makes sense for the "Kurbaan" actress to clew a care with Sony Vaio’s for the tiny laptops! "I exclusive add my study to a sort that is fit to my personality type. Vaio X is slim, stylish and sexy, something that I easily relate with," she insisted. Do you conceive Kareena Kapoor is the correct mortal to equal Sony Vaio's "Size Zero" laptops? Drop us a line. Source - http://www.desihits.com/blog/article/kareena-kapoor-to-represent-sony-vaios-size-zero-laptops-20091103 --------------- @ Hot Current News Trends | Latest News | Breaking News


Suchmaschine

No comments: