Friday, November 6, 2009

Preity zinta wants to play ball!

Preity zinta Preity Zinta has not hung up her specializer boots and titled it quits, on the disobedient she’s put on sports position now. The actress who was absent from screenland for “just sextet weeks and has not migrated to LA”, came up with the intent of making money for her benevolence by forming an all-international girls’ sport squad titled the Dream Girls team. “The players module be internationally-famous women same film stars, supermodels, socialites and, of course, there’ll be me - the officer - and we’ll be activity with professed sport teams around the world. dweller experts from NBA module condition us,” said Preity, who stands 5 feet 5 inches gangly in her socks but has quite a fair background. “Nobody knows I’ve been a gymnast for 11 years, I did karate for nine years, I am very good at sport and I rifle shoot too,” she said, adding, “People said that it was a crazy intent to give one-and-a half eld to IPL, but then today, financially, I don’t have to tending for the rest of my life.” Does that mean she won’t do films for money anymore? “Are you kidding? I’m not retiring to the jungles! Of course, money is important. I do benevolence and every but I still requirement to wear my brands, movement prototypal collection and pamper myself. I believe more in living flush than dying rich. My biggest emotion is to die broke, ex-film star,” laughed the foamy actress who devotes a aggregation of time to causes same female trafficking and the upliftment of women. / “I want to do full-on advertizement films now,” she said. And for that, she conducted a enquiry on the net where she asked fans who they would same to wager her with. “There’s a tie between Saif calif Khan and Shah Rukh! I’m feat to go in search of them now,” laughed Preity. source - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Preity-wants-to-play-ball/articleshow/5199340.cms --------------- @ Hot Current News Trends | Latest News | Breaking News


Technorati

No comments: