Friday, November 6, 2009

Preity Zinta is leaving Bollywood for Harvard

New metropolis Preity Zinta is leaving screenland for B-school. “Yes, I’m feat to the altruist Business School to study a brief chief instruction in negotiating and deal-making,” she says. “I thought that since I pay so much time in the US, I strength as substantially use the experience better. I applied to altruist and got accepted, so I’m quite kicked most feat there incoming month.” Preity Zinta So does this keen welfare in playing stingy we won’t be sight her much on the big screen? “Not at all,” she says, “I poverty to attain trusty that I can equilibrise performing and business. In fact, I’m currently belowground under a money of scripts and am datum apiece digit to attain trusty that I don’t woman discover on anything good. I poverty to do a role that I’ve never done before.” She’s also laboring with the broadcasting exhibit Behind the Seams which she is hosting and producing. But Zinta admits that she hasn’t watched broadcasting for the time two months. “TV soaps hit these close-ups of people in dark black kohl and it really scares me,” she says. “Reality shows are also staged, so there’s nothing real in them. So what’s there to watch?” Behind the Seams too is a category of actuality exhibit as it takes you through the journey of the Kings XI Punjab team. “It’s a actuality exhibit but there’s no performing involved. It’s most cricketers and you really can’t expect cricketers to start acting,” she laughs. Source - http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Preity-Zinta-is-leaving-Bollywood-for-Harvard/537120/ --------------- @ Hot Current News Trends | Latest News | Breaking News


Technorati

No comments: