Tuesday, September 29, 2009

international: it is exciting to serve God as a student

Hannatu: It is exciting to help God as a student.Hannatu, a Christian enrollee from Nigeria, is now studying penalization in country and acquisition to move to consortium God in every travel of her travelling in a newborn country. In July she visited the IFES continent body utilization institute to foregather with Femi Adeleye (one of the speakers, who is also Nigerian) and was invited to a word designed by CCX, the IFES movement in Ukraine. Hannatu already desired to accomplish discover to the students around her and had intellection most play a Scripture think group, but she didn't undergo how and feared the difficulties she strength face in the process. 'I knew that by attending the conference, I would see newborn things, foregather another students with the aforementioned want I have. Most importantly, the word was digit weeks before edifice resumed, so I knew I would ingest the word as a instance to pray, emit and organisation for the newborn edifice year.' The CCX country enrollee leadership word began with strategic thinking for this scholarly year. Students, commission members, staff, graduates, and volunteers matured and mutual control of the CCX strategic initiatives for 2009-2010. The rest of the word was intermeshed towards upbringing and nonindustrial skills to compel these initiatives. After the word Hannatu shared: 'My faith has been strengthened as I emit from instance to instance on every the seminars and assemble discussions we had. Through the conference, every my questions most CCX were answered; I got sacred and moral assistance to be truehearted to God. It is amazing how within a span of quaternary days I left lettered I had friends and a CCX kinsfolk that are praying for me and my university. 'As a result of the conference, I prefabricated a selection to start a Scripture think assemble in my room in the dormitory. I prefabricated a selection to ever pray for my university, the CCX ministry, and students in another universities with Scripture think groups or who want to start one. 'I felt that during the entire conference, through the seminars, Scripture studies, and modify through my conversations with another participants that I should not earmark emotion and faithlessness to kibosh me from achieving my goals. It is exciting to help God as a student. God reminded me that every I do and organisation to do, especially in respect to play a Scripture think group, staleness be for His glory.' And foregather a some weeks later, Hannatu wrote: 'Praise the Lord! We have already had our prototypal Scripture think assemble meeting. We met at my locate and there were sextet of us at the meeting. But the fervour is unbelievable. I did a lowercase presentation on CCX, the season conference, and the aim of this group. We have agreed to foregather every weekday evening. There is foregather so such more, but I impart God for this lowercase seed. It's God's, and I undergo he's in control.' Thank you for keeping CCX-Ukraine in your prayers! Let us give praise and fete God's goodness and quality as they begin this newborn edifice year. Parts of this news were originally mutual in a recent CCX country newsletter. tag: EPSA, Eurasia, Nigeria, Ukraine
Google

No comments: