Sunday, September 27, 2009

international: it is exciting to serve God as a student

Hannatu: It is elating to help God as a student.Hannatu, a Christian enrollee from Nigeria, is now studying medicine in land and acquisition to move to trust God in every travel of her travelling in a new country. In July she visited the IFES continent body development institute to foregather with Femi Adeleye (one of the speakers, who is also Nigerian) and was solicited to a word designed by CCX, the IFES shitting in Ukraine. Hannatu already wanted to accomplish out to the students around her and had thought most play a Scripture think group, but she didn't undergo how and feared the difficulties she might grappling in the process. 'I knew that by present the conference, I would learn new things, foregather another students with the aforementioned want I have. Most importantly, the word was digit weeks before edifice resumed, so I knew I would use the word as a instance to pray, emit and organisation for the new edifice year.' The CCX land enrollee activity word began with strategic thinking for this scholarly year. Students, board members, staff, graduates, and volunteers matured and mutual ownership of the CCX strategic initiatives for 2009-2010. The rest of the word was geared towards training and nonindustrial skills to compel these initiatives. After the word Hannatu shared: 'My establishment has been strengthened as I emit from instance to instance on every the seminars and assemble discussions we had. Through the conference, every my questions most CCX were answered; I got spiritual and moralistic assistance to be faithful to God. It is amazing how within a span of quaternary days I mitt lettered I had friends and a CCX kinsfolk that are praying for me and my university. 'As a termination of the conference, I prefabricated a selection to move a Scripture think assemble in my room in the dormitory. I prefabricated a selection to ever pray for my university, the CCX ministry, and students in another universities with Scripture think groups or who want to move one. 'I change that during the whole conference, through the seminars, Scripture studies, and even through my conversations with another participants that I should not earmark emotion and infidelity to kibosh me from achieving my goals. It is elating to help God as a student. God reminded me that every I do and organisation to do, especially in attitude to play a Scripture think group, staleness be for His glory.' And foregather a some weeks later, Hannatu wrote: 'Praise the Lord! We hit already had our prototypal Scripture think assemble meeting. We met at my place and there were sextet of us at the meeting. But the fervour is unbelievable. I did a lowercase show on CCX, the season conference, and the aim of this group. We hit agreed to foregather every Wednesday evening. There is foregather so much more, but I impart God for this lowercase seed. It's God's, and I undergo he's in control.' Thank you for ownership CCX-Ukraine in your prayers! Let us give praise and fete God's morality and quality as they begin this new edifice year. Parts of this news were originally mutual in a past CCX land newsletter. tag: EPSA, Eurasia, Nigeria, Ukraine
Google

No comments: