Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Katrina Kaif avoids wardrobe malfunction

At the awards circumstance held on Sun night, one-time foes, Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, met aforementioned long-lost friends. They hugged and kissed each another and Kat exchanged pleasantaries.That wasn't all. They even mutual a stylist, Anahita Shroff, who ransomed the period by sterilisation Kat's wardrobe malfunction at the event.Katrina says, "When I was inactivity backstage to receive my award, digit of my friends stepped on it, and to my utter shock, it ripped correct up to my thigh! For the prototypal instance I rattling freaked out, as the organisers kept informing me it was instance to go on stage. I asked my someone to go bring a needle and arrange to forge up the bout but the poor girl was so nervous that her safekeeping kept shaking and the stitching was crooked."It was then that Katrina decided to take matters in her possess hands. "I asked for Anahita, who had finished Kareena and my styling for the circumstance to come and support me. I was panicking by then! Anaita asked me to stay calm and within fivesome transactions stitched it up so exquisitely that I couldn't see the tear.Then I walked on to the initiate to get my award. Normally this category of thing hasn't happened to me before, because we are always embattled at shows. My craftsman or another backups are always there to support out."Wasn't this the aforementioned gown Katrina had attrited to an awards circumstance in January? Kat admits, "Yes it was the aforementioned digit I had attrited a some months back. It's digit of my favourite gowns as I fuck the colouration red. I am pleased I wore it as most of the actresses who came to the circumstance - Lara, Aishwarya and Malaika were every garbed in various specs of red aforementioned sound or maroon."Kaif got the Woman of the Year honor - an honor also conventional previously by Jennifer Aniston in army as presented discover by the aforementioned men's magazine.
Google

No comments: