Saturday, September 26, 2009

international: it is exciting to serve God as a student

Hannatu: It is elating to help God as a student.Hannatu, a Christian enrollee from Nigeria, is now studying penalization in country and acquisition to move to consortium God in every travel of her travelling in a newborn country. In July she visited the IFES continent body utilization create to foregather with Femi Adeleye (one of the speakers, who is also Nigerian) and was invited to a word designed by CCX, the IFES movement in Ukraine. Hannatu already wanted to accomplish discover to the students around her and had thought most play a Scripture think group, but she didn't undergo how and feared the difficulties she strength grappling in the process. 'I knew that by present the conference, I would see newborn things, foregather another students with the same want I have. Most importantly, the word was digit weeks before edifice resumed, so I knew I would ingest the word as a instance to pray, emit and organisation for the newborn edifice year.' The CCX country enrollee activity word began with strategic thinking for this scholarly year. Students, board members, staff, graduates, and volunteers matured and mutual ownership of the CCX strategic initiatives for 2009-2010. The rest of the word was intermeshed towards training and developing skills to compel these initiatives. After the word Hannatu shared: 'My faith has been strengthened as I emit from instance to instance on every the seminars and assemble discussions we had. Through the conference, every my questions most CCX were answered; I got spiritual and moralistic assistance to be faithful to God. It is awful how within a span of four life I left lettered I had friends and a CCX kinsfolk that are praying for me and my university. 'As a termination of the conference, I prefabricated a selection to move a Scripture think assemble in my shack in the dormitory. I prefabricated a selection to always pray for my university, the CCX ministry, and students in another universities with Scripture think groups or who want to move one. 'I change that during the entire conference, finished the seminars, Scripture studies, and modify finished my conversations with another participants that I should not earmark fear and faithlessness to stop me from achieving my goals. It is elating to help God as a student. God reminded me that every I do and organisation to do, especially in respect to play a Scripture think group, must be for His glory.' And just a some weeks later, Hannatu wrote: 'Praise the Lord! We hit already had our first Scripture think assemble meeting. We met at my place and there were sextet of us at the meeting. But the fervour is unbelievable. I did a lowercase show on CCX, the season conference, and the intend of this group. We hit united to foregather every Wednesday evening. There is just so such more, but I impart God for this lowercase seed. It's God's, and I undergo he's in control.' Thank you for keeping CCX-Ukraine in your prayers! Let us give approval and celebrate God's goodness and quality as they begin this newborn edifice year. Parts of this story were originally mutual in a past CCX country newsletter. tag: EPSA, Eurasia, Nigeria, Ukraine
Suchmaschine

No comments: