Monday, September 21, 2009

panama: remember who called you

Panama is a country of 3.4 million grouping (UN, 2008), famous for its canal of strategic importance. Its accumulation is a intermixture mostly prefabricated up of mestizos (over 60%), and grouping of individual and land declination (20%). The Amerindians equal a minority. Lucinio metropolis is an Ameridian student. He is digit of the enrollee body of CEC (the IFES shitting in Panama) and tells us about his status in the enrollee movement. 'It was 10 a.m. and I was rattling agog because within the next digit hours, we would start the upbringing hebdomad for our enrollee body in CEC. It was the prototypal instance that I was feat to verify conception in the upbringing week. I had great expectations of what God would inform me in that gathering finished his word. And God didn't spoil me. He even exceeded my expectations as he spoke to me finished the tracks, the Scripture expositions, the nowadays of silence, the nowadays of distribution with another enrollee body and staff. One of the things that stood discover most for me was: 'Who is God and who I am in him'. 'I remember the prototypal instance I arrived in Panama City. I was dropped in Kuna Yala. I become from an indigenous social assemble of the country titled Kuna. When I arrived in the city, my dream was to think and go to university. I didn't intercommunicate land well. I didn't undergo how to verify the bus. I didn't undergo the city. I change kinda strange there. When I yet started university, I didn't undergo that God had a organisation for me and that his organisation included not exclusive me and my life, but my class family as well. God utilised CEC to show me that I am a missionary in my university. 'When I'm reminded of my story, I cannot stop praising God because of his wonderful plans. God didn't meet want me to think but he desired me to be his voice in my university. Even though I didn't undergo how to advance Scripture studies, I didn't undergo how to advance meetings generally, God titled me. I hit scholarly that God equips those he calls. God gave me the opportunity to impact with him for the development of his kingdom. 'So as I went to the upbringing hebdomad for the enrollee body of CEC, I was sure that God would inform me and would show me his purpose. He confirmed my calling and he said: 'Lucinio, remember who titled you.' I came discover challenged by God. So I hit utilised what I heard and learned. Today I dream and pray that some students in my instruction â€" I think Physical Education - would become to undergo the fuck of God.' Praise God for Jesus' impact in Lucinio's life. Like him, several students hit apprehended their calling and hit condemned up the assignment of distribution Jesus in their university. Please pray that Lucinio and his friends in CEC module be faithful witnesses on their campuses finished their text and deeds.
Yahoo

No comments: