Monday, September 21, 2009

ukraine: 'I want to know what it means to be a Christian leader'

Sergiy is a enrollee cheater in CCX (the IFES shitting in Ukraine). He recently attended a enrollee activity word that took locate in Kyiv, the Slavonic capital. Reflecting on the conference, he shares with us whatever of his thoughts: 'I was agog to attend the CCX country enrollee activity conference. I am a first assemblage enrollee at the Kyiv State University and I have just moved to Kyiv. So I desired to learn more most CCX-Ukraine as a ministry employed amongst students. 'Particularly I desired to know what it means to be a faith leader, what case traits this cheater should have. I also desired to acquire deeper in my relationship with God as a termination of the conference. 'As I learned more most faith activity at the conference, I prefabricated a dedication to acquire as a cheater and be participating in CCX during my university years.' Give thanks to God for Sergiy, for the impact of Christ in his life and for his dedication to Christ. Praise God for apiece of the students who attended that word and for the possibleness it has given apiece of them to conceive more most what it means to be a faith leader. As Savior said: 'Greater fuck has no digit than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.' (John 15:13). Please pray that Sergiy and the another enrollee leaders module be so sworn to their 'friends' in their enrollee groups, that they module lay down their lives for them, to fuck them and to be examples of retainer leadership. Pray too that, as a result, others who don't know Christ, module be drawn to Him as they wager the fuck between Christians.
Google

No comments: