Sunday, September 20, 2009

ukraine: 'I want to know what it means to be a Christian leader'

Sergiy is a enrollee cheater in CCX (the IFES shitting in Ukraine). He fresh attended a enrollee activity word that took locate in Kyiv, the Slavonic capital. Reflecting on the conference, he shares with us whatever of his thoughts: 'I was agog to attend the CCX country enrollee activity conference. I am a prototypal year enrollee at the Kyiv State University and I have just touched to Kyiv. So I wanted to learn more most CCX-Ukraine as a ministry working amongst students. 'Particularly I wanted to know what it effectuation to be a faith leader, what case traits this cheater should have. I also wanted to acquire deeper in my relation with God as a termination of the conference. 'As I scholarly more most faith activity at the conference, I prefabricated a dedication to acquire as a cheater and be participating in CCX during my university years.' Give thanks to God for Sergiy, for the impact of Christ in his life and for his dedication to Christ. Praise God for each of the students who attended that word and for the possibleness it has presented each of them to think more most what it effectuation to be a faith leader. As Jesus said: 'Greater fuck has no one than this, that he place downbound his life for his friends.' (John 15:13). Please pray that Sergiy and the another enrollee leaders module be so sworn to their 'friends' in their enrollee groups, that they module place downbound their lives for them, to fuck them and to be examples of servant leadership. Pray likewise that, as a result, others who don't know Christ, module be worn to Him as they see the fuck between Christians.
Technorati

No comments: