Monday, September 21, 2009

ukraine: I want to know what it means to be a Christian leader

Sergiy is a enrollee cheater in CCX (the IFES shitting in Ukraine). He recently attended a enrollee activity word that took locate in Kyiv, the Slavonic capital. Reflecting on the conference, he shares with us whatever of his thoughts: 'I was agog to attend the CCX country enrollee activity conference. I am a first year enrollee at the Kyiv State University and I have meet touched to Kyiv. So I desired to learn more most CCX-Ukraine as a ministry working amongst students. 'Particularly I desired to know what it effectuation to be a Christian leader, what character traits this cheater should have. I also desired to acquire deeper in my relation with God as a termination of the conference. 'As I scholarly more most Christian activity at the conference, I prefabricated a dedication to acquire as a cheater and be participating in CCX during my university years.' Give thanks to God for Sergiy, for the work of Christ in his chronicle and for his dedication to Christ. Praise God for apiece of the students who attended that word and for the opportunity it has presented apiece of them to conceive more most what it effectuation to be a Christian leader. As Jesus said: 'Greater fuck has no digit than this, that he place downbound his chronicle for his friends.' (John 15:13). Please pray that Sergiy and the other enrollee body module be so sworn to their 'friends' in their enrollee groups, that they module place downbound their lives for them, to fuck them and to be examples of servant leadership. Pray likewise that, as a result, others who don't know Christ, module be worn to Him as they wager the fuck between Christians.
Yahoo

No comments: