Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reby Sky






































Reby Sky is in the account as she was afresh active as quarterback for the Tampa Breeze in the Lingerie Football League.

The alliance consists of 10 teams, with the division blame off on Friday. The LFL division will accompany with the NFL’s schedule, and of course, the Lingerie Bowl is now aback in abounding swing. And as Reby said:

“It’s not just us bouncing around. We’re traveling to be kick butt.”

Reby Sky Biography

As a biography, Reby Sky, aka Rebecca Reyes, was built-in on August 6, 1986 in Flushing, New York, so her age is 22. She is 5′5″ and weighs 105 pounds. She abounding Mary Louis Academy and the LaGuardia School of Music and Art and the Performing Arts, and was accomplished in ballet, theater, and classical piano.

Reby is a above Playboy archetypal - accepting airish for the mag in July 2007, and has graced the pages of several magazines including STUFF, Esquire and Supermodels Unlimited.

She runs the nygiantsgirl.com website and has appeared on television as a bedfellow host on Midnight Spike on SPIKE-TV, Date Patrol and Faking It (TLC).

She was bedevilled in April for afraid arrest in December 2007, if she was pulled over for a torn appendage light. She was bedevilled to one year of acquittal and had to complete 48 hours of association service.

And what she says is ,"Um ... I was born in New York? ;-) Well, technically I could have been either a Giants or Jets fan, but I guess I always just felt drawn to the GMEN, even when I was tiny, which is weird, because the rest of my family either doesn't care for football, or root for the Cowboys," said Reby when explaining why she's such a huge Giants fan. "I remember being the only girl in my class in elementary school into football, and I rocked my Giants jacket during recess every day."

Come on Guys, You just cant lose !

No comments: